“This game is so good it makes me want to cry” – TouchArcade
– Monsters blocking your way? Match swords and staves to take down pixel art Orcs, Dragons and Elementals
– Can’t see a match? Dig into your backpack for items. How about casting a magic spell that changes all the tiles on the puzzle board, or eating some food to give yourself an energy boost.
– Battle getting too tough? Use the loot you found to go back to the Blacksmith and Armorer to upgrade your gear to epic status
“Freedom costs 10 million. I’m half-hoping I never make it” – Kotaku
– It’s an RPG too! – Each dungeon and monster fight gives you experience to spend on new skills at the trainer
– Upgrade your castle – Matching stone and wood lets you bring it back home to upgrade your castle
“It’s damned good.” – Pocket Tactics
– Brew potions to make yourself stronger, or if you are feeling brave, drink potions that make the monsters and chests harder but increase your score.
– Roguelike difficulty – It’s hard to reach 10000000 but keep replaying the dungeon and you’ll get stronger and stronger every run
– And while you do it, zone out with some retro music and pixel art
– Localisation. Hello World!
– Improved Resolution handling
– Performance enhancements & bug fixing
– Fixed achievements!