Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator sets a high value on realistic flight physics, highly detailed aircraft and a stunning, photo realistic, scenery.
Take your seat in the cockpit and enjoy flying over the famous Golden Gate Bridge or visit Alcatraz Island. Learn the basics of flying with our Flight School or practice landings in various atmospheric conditions using the ILS navigation system.
At the same time, Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator features an intuitive user interface and requires virtually no training time.
• over 70 airports to choose from
• 6 aircraft included ( F-18, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58, ASG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane )
• 11 aircraft available for purchase ( Airbus A320, Airbus A380, B737-500, B747-400, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning and Sopwith Camel )
• Highly detailed and animated 3D cockpits in all aircraft
• Lighted cockpit at night time
• Automatic navigation tuning ( ILS, NDB and VOR )
• Realistic flight physics
• Sophisticated autopilot
• Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying
• High resolution aerial images of the San Francisco Bay Area
• Lighted buildings at night
• PAPI runway lights
• Altitude Callouts
• Over 40000 square miles flyable area
• Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
• Adjustable time of day
• Adjustable wind, thermals and turbulence
• Replay system
• Different view modes: Follow, Cockpit, Fly by, Tower, HUD view and many more
This Flight Simulator will really show you the fascinating world of flying in a quality never seen before.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Due to the highly detailed 3D graphics and cockpits, Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator will run smoothly only on tablets and phones with a powerful graphics processor. ***
*** PLEASE NOTE: The size of Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator is almost 2,0 GByte. Please ensure you have enough free space on your phone or tablet. ***
– Maintenance release for newer Android versions