– Online Ranked 1v1 & 2v2 – Climb the ranked ladder from Tin up to Platinum and beyond! Fight enemies solo or team up with your friends. Matches you against players near your skill level.
– 4 Player Online Free for All – Casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
– Cross-play Custom Rooms – Invite up to 8 friends on all platforms to a huge variety of custom matches: 4v4s, 1v3, 2v2, FFA, and much more.
– Many Game Modes – Mix things up with Brawlball, Bombsketball, Capture the Flag, Kung-Foot, and many more fun party game modes.
– The Training Room – Practice combos and setups inside the Training Room! Look at detailed frame data, hitboxes, hurtboxes, and sharpen your skills.
Plus: Best-in-class spectating, match recording and replay. Dozens of maps. Single player tournament mode. An online brawl-of-the-week. Experimental mode. Millions of players for fast matchmaking. Regional servers for low-latency online play. Frequent updates. Tons of esports events and tournaments. Excellent support for keyboard and controllers. Career history and cool progress rewards. Ranked seasons. Friendly devs. Fun, fair free-to-play. And much more.
How we do Free to Play
Brawlhalla will always be 100% free to play, with no pay-to-win advantages and no in-game purchases keeping you from the action. None of the premium content affects gameplay.
The Legend Rotation of eight free to play characters changes every week, and you can earn gold to unlock more Legends by playing any online game mode.
You can also check out our “All Legends Pack” that immediately unlocks every character we’ve ever made and ever will make. Forever. Everything in the “Legends” tab in the in-game store would be yours to have. Note that this doesn’t unlock Crossovers.
Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Brawlhalla/
Follow on Twitter @Brawlhalla
Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/brawlhalla
Join us on Instagram @Brawlhalla
Need support? Have some feedback for us? Contact us here: https://support.ubi.com
– YO JOE! Introducing the new Brawlhalla x G.I. Joe, the latest Epic Crossover Event.
– Allies turned enemies Storm Shadow & Snake Eyes are the newest Epic Crossovers, featuring unique Weapon Skins and Custom Signature FX.
– New Brawl of the Week – Arashikage Showdown – a 4 player free-for-all in the Arashikage Dojo. Activate the pressure plates to catch your opponents in a trap.
– Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!
– For more information, go to brawlhalla.com/patch