Dawn of Zombies: Survival oyunu
– Build and craft on the ground and underground;
– Energy is restored for free by food and at the Shelter;
– Survive: sate your hunger and quench your thirst, recover from radiation and disease, protect from frost and heat;
– Follow the story: dozens of characters, hundreds of quests and notes;
– Choose any vehicle to get around — from bicycle to UAZ;
– Realistic graphics and lighting — day and night change, volumetric fog;
– Find mysterious artifacts born in aberration zones;
– Gloomy wastelands, dark forests, anomalous ruins full of zombies, bandits, and wild animals for prey;
– Elementally infused weapons to make your enemies burn and bleed;
– Trade and coop with different factions — from scientists to the military;
– Gain reputation with factions and characters to receive unique rewards;
– Advanced craft: 150+ blueprints for weapons, armor, vehicles;
– 60+ kinds of weapons: AK, M-16, Makarov pistol, and Mosin-Nagant;
– Stealth Mode: hide in the bushes, sneak up and kill without being noticed;
– Customize your weapons and armor on a special workbench;
– Complete events: protect allies from zombies or attack camps of fanatics;
– Locations are constantly changing: look for airdrops and hidden stashes, explore aberration zones;
– Go to raids on bosses in radioactive dungeons;
– Players can now activate the Golden Status, which grants them free gear, extra inventory features, as well as gold and skill point bonuses.
– Multiplayer survival game mode with friends: free-for-all PvP;
– Big settlements where you can communicate with other players;
– Clan system: upgrade your own base and participate in clan wars;
– Fire, frost, and toxic aberrations.
– MMO raids on bosses and hunts for the walking dead born in the Conflagration;
– Co-op PvE quests;
– NPC allies and pets, including a dog and robotic dog;
– Build a spy drone and besiege other players’ shelters in PvP mode.
Humanity falls—dead rises. You’re one of the survivors, a Strider—the stalker of the wastelands. You explore the Last Territories, the aberration Zone that mysteriously survived after the end of the world. Here, man is more dangerous than a beast, here you can be killed for a can of tinned meat and worn shoes. Somewhere in the Territories, your last friend, a natural born aberration expert, has disappeared. The investigation falls in your hands. Only he can help you with the awakening, regain your memory, and survive…
And remember: the night is darkest just before dawn.
News and Contests:
Tech support: firstname.lastname@example.org
— Thanksgiving Day in the Territories! Complete quests, kill enemies, hunt turkeys and compete with other players.
— New location: Poultry Farm, and a boss, the Alpha Turkey.
— New perfect weapon: Hawks AF-M, and new Citadel Corps veteran’s backpack.
— New helper: Tribal Cook, new decoration: Turkey Shed and Tribal Warrior appearance.
— Perfect weapon repairs available! Upgrade the repair workbench and get arms crates from the new merchant, the Ensign at the Outpost.