Bjorn Thonen, a slob of an antique dealer living in Paris, is robbed one night after coming home drunk. Forced to conduct his own investigation with the help of his neighbor Sandra, he ends up involved in a murky, mysterious affair. Will these unlikely heroes be able to rise up and discover ancient secrets?
– A long and varied adventure (8 to 12 hours of gameplay)
– The Point & Click and Visual Novel genres mixed together!
– Over 15,000 lines of dialog
– Hand drawn art
– A high level of interactivity
– Multiple, fun mini-games integrated into the story
– In-game hints – Search and collect hidden cookies on every screen!
Fully translated into English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Russian
Improved touch controls during the worm/horse mini game.