Kingdom Two Crowns oyunu
In the brand-new campaign mode, monarchs must now work to build a kingdom that stands over time until finding a way to defeat the Greed for good. Explore the environments to discover new mounts and secrets hidden in the deep.
But you don’t have to rule alone! Introducing cooperative play to Kingdom Two Crowns, monarchs can now choose between a solo experience or seek the assistance of a friend, working together locally in classic split screen while sitting next to your fellow monarch, or even across from them on opposite sides of the device in the custom mobile feature of tabletop coop.
In addition to the traditional medieval setting, Kingdom Two Crowns also includes:
• Dead Lands: Enter the dark lands of Kingdom. Building your Kingdom has never been spookier!
• Shogun: Journey to lands inspired by the architecture and culture of feudal Japan.
We will continue to keep the feeling of exploration, discovery, and strategy alive in Kingdom Two Crowns in post-release updates with more themed settings, each with unique styles that marvel the eye while changing how you rule the lands.
A challenge awaits all who seek it here, whether you are a first-time ruler or a long-time fan. So be brave, great monarchs, for in the end Two Crowns shall reign stronger than one!
Dear monarchs! Here’s what’s new in patch 1.1.13:
– Norse Lands: Our first Premium DLC is a new biome inspired by Norse Viking culture 1000 C.E.
– Citizen Houses can now be built from the ruins of a vagrant camp, where you can recruit additional citizens at an increased price
– Several adjustments to blood moon mechanic, including a fix to an issue where blood moons would clear incorrectly
– Adjustments to unit behaviour
– Adjustments to decay mechanic
– General improvements and bug fixes