Pavilion: Touch Edition oyunu
“An indie gaming masterclass in how to do things differently. You really, really need to play this one.”
9/10 – Pocket Gamer
“Pavilion is definitely a testament to what mobile games are capable of.”
9/10 – AppAdvice
“It will make your eyes wish they never had to look at anything else, ever, again.”
“It’s a memorable journey and should be held alongside the likes of Monument Valley. A must-have for mobile gamers looking for something cerebral and pleasing.”
9.5/10 – Appolicious
– Guide the mysterious main character through a surreal dream-like place where reality clash with fantasy.
– Interact with the environment – sounds, lights, physical objects – through intuitive touch controls.
– A puzzle game portrayed through exploration and audio-visual imagery fully realized in beautiful hand-crafted 2D artwork and an otherworldly soundscape.
– Dreamy ambient tunes from space-music pioneer Tony Gerber brings a great contemplative mood to the experience of Pavilion.
– A game in two chapters; Chapter 1 out now. Chapter 2 out in 20XX.
** GRAND PRIX – Busan Indie Connect 2015 **
** BEST ART – BIG Fest 2016 **
** Best Design – AZPlay 2015 **
** Official Selection – IndieCade 2015 **
** Finalist – Nordic Game Indie Night 2015 **
** Nominee – International Mobile Gaming Awards 2017 **
** Best Game Nominee – BIG Fest **
** Indie Prize Nominee – Tokyo Game Show 2015 **
** Best Playability Nominee – AZPlay 2015 **
** Best Sound Nominee – AZPlay 2015 **
Minor bug fixes.